The first manhole system that combines the low profile manhole air vent, 90° elbow and built in mounting all in one unit. This unit comes with a collapsible duct for easy entry, stored in a small storage bag that can be dropped down into the manhole with a quick release of the drawstring. The collapsible duct springs back into shape once worker is down into the manhole. The ducting is vinyl and polyester with PVC coating and heat resistant up to 180°F. The manhole cover fits into a flat channel corner for stabilization. Compact, lightweight and made from Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), the MVP is not statically conductive. This unit is easy to store and ships in one small carton. Recyclable.
The Manhole Ventilation Passthru (MVP) is designed to maintain and redirect air flow with minimal restriction into manholes, sewers and tanks. The MVP is the first manhole system that combines the low profile manhole air vent, 90° elbow and built in mounting all into one easy assembly.
Features and Specs:
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Bright Yellow
- Vinyl and polyester with PVC coating
- Compressible inner support coils
- Heat resistant up to 180° F (88.2° C)
- Meets ASTM 227 specs
- UL 94V-0 Flame Retardant
- Low profile elbow fits underneath the lower cross bar of the guardrail
- Manhole cover fits into flat channeled corners for stabilization
- Small storage bag holds ducting.
- Quick release draw string to drop ducting into manhole
- Collapsible duct for easy entry springs back into shape once worker is down into the manhole
- Combines three components, the low profile manhole air vent, 90° elbow and built in mounting all into one easy assembly
- Reducing overall size, storage and shipping cost