Aside from its large turning capacities, this machine has all of the features you would hope for in a Heavy-Duty Wood Lathe. For example, electronic variable speed in two speed ranges, digital speed readout, a swiveling headstock for outboard turning, indexable spindle, spindle lock pin and a forward and reverse switch for outboard bowl turning are just some of the standard features you can expect. The bed is precision-ground steel for strength and durability, and the heavy cast iron legs can be easily adapted for adding more mass. Best of all, this lathe runs on single-phase power, so it can be used in home shops as well as the workplace. The variable-frequency drive runs the 3-phase motor to provide variable-speed control and maximum torque at low speeds. If you're looking for a lathe that will handle all of your turning needs, this is the one!
- Spur center
- Cup live center
- Knockout tool
- Indexing pin
- Tool rest
- 6" face plate
- Hex wrenches
- Electronic variable-speed control
- Digital spindle-speed indicator
- 30° direct indexing using 1 indexing hole
- 10° indexing using all 3 indexing holes
- Headstock can be positioned anywhere along the bed
- Tailstock, headstock and tool rest support have lever action cam locks for quick positioning
- Belt drive offers 2 speed ranges to maximize spindle torque
- Spindle lock pin
- Outboard spindle handle
- Forward/reversing switch
- Emergency stop switch
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, 3-phase with single-phase VFD
- Power requirement: 220V, single-phase
- Swing over bed: 16"
- Swing over tool rest base: 11-1/2"
- Distance between centers: 42"
- Heavy-duty, precision machined steel bed and cast-iron legs ensures stability and minimize vibration
- 1-1/4" x 8 TPI RH headstock spindle
- Variable-speed spindle control with digital readout
- Speed range, high: 250-3200 RPM low: 100-1200 RPM
- MT#2 spindle & tailstock tapers
- Spindle bore: .445"
- Tool post diameter: 25mm
- Overall dimensions: 77-1/16"L x 22-1/16"W x 47"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 394 lbs.