K10B 10 inch abrasive chop saw has the capacity to cut 1.5” solids and 2.5” pipe and is designed to slice though most mild steel quick with the right cutoff wheel.
Kalamazoo Industries Inc K10B 10 inch abrasive cutoff saw features a cam actuated swivel vise that opens up 4”, 3HP 1PH or 3PH motor and 5/8th inch spindle arbor, cast iron base, trunnion and cast aluminum arm.
K10B 10 inch abrasive cutoff saw specifications
- Swivel cam vise opens 4″ – fast, lever-lock. Work length stop.
- Capacity: 1 .5″ solids, 2 1/2″ pipe.
- Accommodates 10 inch cutoff wheel.
- 5/8″ arbor, sealed-for-life bearings,10″ abrasive wheel
- 3 HP 1PH or 3PH
- Cast iron base
- Cast iron trunnion
- Cast aluminum arm
- Dimensions – L 23″ x W 10″ x H 14″
- 1PH amp draws: 115V 24 amps and 220V 12 amps.
- 3PH amp draws: 220V 8.4 amps and 440V 4.2 amps.
- Shipping dimensions: L 24″ x W” 36 x H 28″
- Shipping weight: 195 lbs. Spindle RPM – 3450