Type a description
This combo mill drill lathe is ideal for small shops. Sturdily built with an MT-2 taper, the MLD-1022 offers all the features you’d want, including a DRO and independent motors.
- Runs on 110 volts. Just plug it into a standard outlet.
- 2 independent 1 hp motors (for the lathe and the mill) reduce wear and tear and give this combination machine a longer life.
- Adjustable lathe speed from 50 to 2,250 rpm with a DRO for precise cutting.
- Steady rest and follow rest minimize vibrations for more accurate results.
- Comes with 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks to hold both square and rounded materials.
- Built with robust MT-4 spindle taper on lathe & MT-2 on mill.
- Yoke on stationary mill allows you to drill as on a traditional drill press.
- Includes sheet metal stand, but you can also use this mill drill lathe on your benchtop.
- Precision-ground and hardened ways ensure long life and years of high-quality machining.
- Combo lathe mill drill covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts are in stock for fast shipping.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from a team of metalworking experts.
Purchase this lathe milling machine combo from Baileigh Industrial today!
|Range Of Longitudinal Feed Per Rev||.003 – .008"|
|Range Of Metric Threads||.4 – 3.5 mm|
|Range Of Inch Threads||8 – 56 T.P.I|
|Speeds||50-2250 rpm (variable)|
|Top Slide Travel||2"|
|Width Of Bed||5.3"|
|Spindle Taper||MT 4|
|Tailstock Quill Travel||2"|
|Taper Of Spindle Bore||MT 4|
|Taper Of Tailstock Quill||MT 2|
|Swing Over Bed||9.75"|
|Swing Over Cross Slide||5.7"|
|Max. Distance Spindle To Column||6.5"|
|Max. Distance Spindle To Table||8.375"|
|Cross Slide Travel||4.5"|
|Distance Between Centers||22"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||69x44x55|
* specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
Click HERE for More Information
for this product here...