The Rikon 10-205 10” Left Tilt Contractor Table Saw is a no-nonsense machine in which simplicity is the strength behind its popularity with home craftspeople and professional workshops. Operating this table saw is straight forward with large, easy-to-access blade controls and a box-type rip fence that sets accurately.
The dual table T-slots allow options for use of miter gauges and other jigs. Blade guards and a control switch with a large ‘off’ paddle add excellent safety measures to the user.
Moving the saw around the shop is easy with the built-in mobile base. When you need to change your blade, the process is simple. A 4” dust port will connect into your dust extraction system helping to keep your work area clean.
Wired for use with 3-wire 120V receptacles.
Includes table saw and 10” 40ATB carbide saw blade.
- Powerful 1-3/4 HP, 1Ph, 120/240V, 3450 RPM motor
- Industrial quality, multi-ribbed flat J-belt for smooth power transfer
- Precision machined cast iron table top and wings
- Dual table ‘T’ slots for use with miter gauges and jigs
- Magnetic table insert removes without tools
- Clear blade guard with riving knife/splitter for extra user safety
- Motor: 1-3/4 HP; 15/7.5AMP; 120/240V, 60 Hz; 3450 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 10”
- Blade Arbor: 5/8”
- Tilt: Left
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 90°: 3-1/8”
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-3/16”
- Maximum Width of Dado: 3/4”
- Maximum Rip to the Right of Blade: 29-1/2”
- Maximum Rip to the Left of Blade: 14-1/2”
- Table in Front of Blade: 11-3/8”
- Table Size: 27” x 40”
- Miter Gauge “T” Slot: Two (2) x 3/4” x 3/8”
- Height from Floor: 31-3/8”
- Table Size without Wings: 20-1/8” x 27”
- Left/Right Wing Dimension: 9-7/8” x 27”
- Overall Size: 45.5” H x 52” W x 39” D
- Dust Port: 4”
- Net Weight: 260 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 273 lb.
- Warranty: 5 Years