The most versatile planishing hammer on the market, this hand held air-powered model lands 3,200 beats per minute to give you a smooth finish. The PH-24H has a unique hinged spine that allows you to get into spaces normally not available. It arrives fully assembled with 7 dies.
- Hinged spine -Allows for quick opening of the throat area for hard-to-reach work areas on.
- 16 gauge mild steel capacity.
- Adjustable throat depth; comes standard with 24".
- Air motor runs on just 90-120 psi.
- Completely rebuildable air motor lets you change the characteristics of the hit for your application.
- Top and bottom supports have adjustable length for offset planishing.
- Foot pedal operation leaves your hands free to move the material.
- Includes 7 radius dies: flat, 2”, 3”, 6”, 8”, 12”, 24" and 36”.
- Captured 2.5" dia. top die; rubber O-ring detent keeping the top die from falling out when material is removed when hinge is opened or when material is removed
- Automatic oiler keeps your machine running smoothly and saves you time on maintenance.
- We offer an optional stand for more conventional applications.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced metalworkers.
|Mild Steel Capacity||16 ga.|
|Tooling Height Adjustment||11"|
|Speed (Variable)||3200 beats / minute|
|Included Tooling||Flat, 2", 3", 6", 12", 24", 36" Radii|
|Throat Depth||24" adjustable|
|Aluminum Capacity||14 ga.|
|Power||80 - 120 Psi.|
|Shipping Weight||35 lbs|
|Special Notes||Optional stand available|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x68|
* specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
Click HERE for More Information