Within our lineup of vertical bandsaws, the BSV-12VS-V2 metal cutting band saw increases capacity and adds an inverter to control the blade speed. Make straight and curved cuts with the vertical blade.
- 1 hp motor runs on 120-volt power.
- Wide 12.2" throat depth.
- 6.875” maximum cutting thickness.
- Accepts standard 1/8” to 1/2” blades.
- Cast iron table can pivot front to back and left to right.
- Variable speed from 100 to 1000 fpm allows you to adjust the speed for cutting wood, metal, and even plastic.
- Digital read out lets you see the estimated blade speed, so you can choose the right settings for your material and extend blade life.
- This industrial-grade band saw includes everything you need to cut out the center of the material without having to fix a cut through it.
- Manual shear lets you cut the blade, so you can run it through the workpiece, then weld it back together.
- Comes standard with a fully-integrated blade welder with a built-in grinder for finishing the weld joint—great for getting to the center of a cut or repairing blades.
- Thick steel plate framework minimizes vibrations to deliver accurate cuts and helps the machine last for many years.
- Air blowdown system cools the blade and keeps the saw clean from material chips and shavings.
- LED work light lets you see what you’re cutting more clearly.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Both the saw and its replacement parts are typically in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. You can call our team of experienced reps whenever you need help with this vertical metal-cutting band saw.
Order this vertical band saw online today!
Recommended for: Any shop that cuts a variety of materials, such as aluminum, plastic, mild steel, and chrome alloy.
|Table Size||15.94" x 19.68"|
|Butt-Welder Capacity (Blade Width)||.125” – .5”|
|Slant of Table||45°R & 15°L|
|Included Accesories||Included Accesories|
|Blade Length||Range 93.3" - 98.03"|
|Blade Speed||100 - 1000 fpm|
|Shipping Weight||668 lbs|
|Special Notes||14 TPI, 1/4" wide blade included|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60” x 45” x 81”|
* specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
Click HERE for More Information