Dake Bench Model Drill Press - TB-16V
Bench top variable speed drill press that is ideal for cell applications requiring fast tooling changes. Featuring a locking handle hub for repeatable depth, CE safety electrical package, a large diameter sturdy spindle, and a massive
cast head. The speed can be easily adjusted while drilling by turning the large selector knob on the top of the drill.
- A locking handle hub with convenient dial-in adjustment and an easy to read scale for fast, accurate, and repeatable depth setting changes.
- Large diameter sturdy spindle for rigid drilling has four bearing points for smooth operation.
- Bench and floor models both have machined table and base surfaces with t-slots for mounting and fixturing.
- Top mounted speed selector knob with convenient speed range indicators allows operator to dial in optimal speed range.
- CE safety electrical package features push button on/off switch, emergency stop button, low voltage controls, thermal overload, and interlock safety switch for belt cover.
- Massive cast head, machined column, and sturdy cast base reduces vibration.
- Quick bit changes with standard Morse Taper (MT), common adaptors or standard keyed chuck.
- Handle has 3 spokes with spring return for precise operator control and ergonomic operation.
- ½” Keyed chuck
- Drift for bit removal
- Plexiglas chip and chuck guard
- Model: TB-16V
- Number: 977102-1
- Drill capacity: 5/8”
- Horsepower: 1/2
- Motor: n/a
- Spindle taper: MT2
- Working diameter: 14-1/8”
- Number of speed: Mechanical variator
- Spindle speed range: 545-4,000 rpm
- Electrics: 110V 1PH
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Spindle travel: 3-1/8”
- Column diameter: 3-1/8”
- Table depth: 11-3/4”
- Table width: 11-3/4”
- Base depth: 17-3/4”
- Base width: 12-1/4”
- Spindle to table: 16-1/2”
- Spindle to base: 26-1/2”
- Overall height: 42-1/2”