Type a description for this product her
Built from quality components, like ground and hardened ways, this variable-speed benchtop lathe will last for many years. It comes standard with a DRO, 2 chucks, and a steady rest.
- This benchtop metal lathe is recommended for small machine shops.
- 50 to 2,000 rpm adjustable speed.
- Digital readout (DRO) for turning speed.
- Powerful 110-volt 1 hp motor can run wherever you have a standard outlet.
- Capable of making both metric and standard threads.
- Steady rest and follow rest minimize shaft wobbling and maintain high accuracy.
- Includes 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks to hold both square and rounded materials.
- Standard tool post screws and unscrews to accept tooling.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts kept in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters for fast shipping.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our in-house team of metalworking experts.
|Spindle Speeds||50-2000 rpm (Variable)|
|Tool Slide Travel||1.89"|
|Range Of Metric Threads||0.4 - 3.4 mm|
|Range Of Inch Threads||8 - 56 T,P.I.|
|Taper Of Tailstock Quill||MT 2|
|Swing Over Bed||9.75"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x28|
* specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
Click HERE for More Information