Type a descrip
With a steel frame, this CNC plasma cutting table delivers a lot of value for its price. We include features that other brands consider upgrades, like design software and a water bath. Order this 2x2 plasma table for your application today!
- Runs on 110-volt power and will work at almost any fabrication site in North America.
- 2’ x 2’ (610 x 610mm) cutting area.
- Comes fully assembled with correct alignment. No need to spend hours building.
- Most other companies’ plasma tables come in 5 or 6 boxes and cost about as much to ship as Baileigh’s larger single box shipment.
- Includes user-friendly programming software (see more details below).
- You can control the torch using the handheld panel with a jog dial for the X and Y axes and program start and stop buttons.
- Durable, high-quality stepper motors drive the X axis (single drive) and Y axis (dual drive).
- All motor controllers and electronics are enclosed. No loose wires to get in your way.
- Industrial cable track on the X axis ensures smooth cutting movement.
- 2 different torch-holders to accept both automated torches and handheld torches.
- Pre-cut flat bar grates support the material.
- Fully-welded steel frame will stay square for accurate cutting. By contrast, many competitors’ aluminum tables will warp due to heat over time.
- Small footprint accommodates shops with limited space. You won’t find many competitors that make machines this compact.
- 5” caster wheels (2 stationary, 2 swiveling) let you move the table easily.
- Water bath with a ball valve drain collects dirt, debris, and smoke. It also keeps the table cool to prevent material from moving while being cut.
- Cabinet in the base with latched and hinged access doors.
- This small plasma cutter table is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means that you can always count on troubleshooting and advice from an experienced Baileigh rep.
- 550 lbs. shipping weight.
Plasma torch systems sold separately. We’ll let you choose the automatic or manual Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster model that works best for your application.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
The PT-22 comes standard with BobCAD-Cam Express programming software. You can design or plot out your project on any computer and load the plasma table via a USB drive. To learn more or download a free trial, click the BobCAD-Cam logo above.
|Table Dimensions||29" x 31"|
|Table Load Capacity||3/4" Mild Steel|
|Capacity||Depends on Plasma System Chosen|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||46x44x52|
* specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
Click HERE for More Information
tion for this product here...