A true workhorse and a staple of Baileigh’s plate roll line, the PR-503 was built for small to medium fabrication shops. Its welded steel frame maintains accuracy.
- Maximum 61” forming width.
- Rolls up to 3 gauge (¼”) mild steel sheet metal across its full width.
- 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 3 driven rolls let you shape more material faster and increase productivity.
- Completely hydraulically driven for durability and reliability.
- Digital readout comes standard, so you can track the position of the back roll for increased accuracy and less waste.
- Quick-release mechanism on the top roll makes it simple to remove work that’s wrapped around roll.
- Dual emergency stop cables that are located on both the front and back of the machine.
- Heavy steel frame helps prevent flex for longer machine life.
- Comes with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from our team of knowledgeable reps, all of whom have experience with our machines.
Optional coning attachment (sold separately) can create conical bends without marring the frame of the roller.
|Roll Speed||5 rpm.|
|Upper Roll Dia.||7"|
|Roll Adjustment Back||Hydraulic|
|Minimum Forming Dia||10.500"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||108x47x62|
* specifications subject to change without notice.
Click HERE for More Information