Type a description for thi
Weighing over 23,000 lbs. with a massive steel frame, this hydraulic shear will perform day in and day out for years. The NC controller lets you easily program the backgauge.
- 120” length for up to 10-foot sheets.
- Maximum capacity of ½”-thick mild steel.
- 20 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Produces 9 strokes per minute.
- Uses only the best components, like Schneider electrical parts, Rexroth hydraulics, and NOK seals from Japan.
- Hydraulics are located in the front for simple fluid changes. Just lift the panels using the convenient handles.
- Squaring arms support the material and keep it square to the blade.
- Roller infeed tables, mounted on the front, help you load heavy materials.
- Fully programmable backgauge is accurate to =/- .01mm.
- Internal memory can hold up to 100 programs.
- Adjustable blade gap prevents crimping or folding. Just turn the handwheel.
- You can adjust the raked angle for your material thickness to minimize burr and reduce strain on the hydraulics. Press a button, then pull the lever until the light goes on.
- Comes standard with shadow line positioner for accurate material placement.
- Fully welded and integrated steel plate frame eliminates vibrations and stress on the cutting process.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock blades and other replacement parts, so we can get them to you quickly.
- Includes lifetime technical support from our team of reps, all with hands-on metalworking experience.
You can add an optional sheet support system to this model at the time of order. Please call us for details.
|Thickness (mild steel)||.50"|
|Max. Material Thickness (Stainless Steel)||.250"|
|Blade Rake Angle||.5 to 2.0 degrees|
|Blade Clearance||Manual Hand Wheel|
|Back Gauge Length||31.5" Motoroized|
|Strokes Per Minute||9|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Squaring Arm Length||48" (Can be used on right or left side, includes 4 bump stops)|
|Minimum Material Thickness||18ga.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||158x88x100 & 69x46x9|
* specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
Click HERE for More Information
s product here...