The IGB-8 bench grinder is a great machine for home orproduction work. This small powerhouse has all of the features that a shop could want at a great price.
- 8" bench grinder runs on 115 volts single-phase power and will work just about anywhere.
- CSA listed and approved
- Accepts 8" x 1" x 5/8" grinding wheels
- Turns at 3,600 rpm.
- Fully sealed ball bearings prevent machine breakdowns.
- 1-1/4” wheel dresser included.
- Comes standard with adjustable tool rests for precision.
- One-piece quick adjusting spark guards.
- Solid cast structure ensures rigidity and vibration reduction.
- For the safety of the operator, an LED work light is included.
- Baileigh backs this 8" bench grinder with a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support from our knowledgeable team.
Recommended for: Smoothing over burrs on metal, chamfering edges for welding, and cleaning up castings, among other uses.
|Base Size||9-1/2" x 8-1/16"|
|Noise||75dB @ 3'|
|Dust Collection||Integrated dust chute|
|Grit||36 & 60|
|Wheel Size||8" x 1" x 5/8" - Aluminum Oxide|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||23" x 14" x 14"|
* specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
Click HERE for More Information