The TN-700 Tube and Pipe Notcher is a great alternative to tying up your vertical mill with that pesky tube and pipe notching.
- Made in the USA.
- 2 hp motor runs on 115-volt power. You can operate it almost anywhere, including in the field.
- Notches up to 60°.
- Inverter driven variable speeds allow for the optimum milling speed that balances cutting power with long machine life and low wear and tear.
- Digital readout for RPM, included
- Included speed chart helps dial the perfect speed for your cut.
- Vise adjusts in just about every way possible, featuring X- and Y-axis control to ensure a good cutting position.
- Degree or angle-finder makes it simple to check the angle and ensure repeatability.
- If you want a more traditional notch, the cam lock enables you to set your degrees; just move it in either direction to angle the notch.
- Heavy-duty cast iron framework reduces vibration, prolongs machine life, and delivers more accurate results.
- Optional portable cart with wheels, so that when you’re not using the TN-700 you can roll it out of the way.
Recommended for: Structural work, racing and off-road chassis, steam pipe, and many more applications.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Speed Range||40 to 230 rpm|
|Mill Speed||Variable rpm|
|Notching Capacity (OD)||.5" - 2.5" with optional end mills|
|Angle Adjustment||0 – 60°|
|Digital Readout||Yes, for rpm|
|Shipping Weight||340 lbs|