This all cast iron benchtop lathe with variable speeds is perfect for schools and home shops. Small but powerful, the WL-1218VS fits easily into garages and tight spaces.
- ¾ hp motor runs on 110-volt power.
- 12” swing.
- 18” between centers.
- 3 speed ranges: 250 to 750 rpm, 600 to 1,800 rpm, and 1350 to 4,000 rpm.
- Control knob helps you adjust and see the spindle speed.
- MT2 taper for spindle and tailstock.
- Includes 3” face plate and 6” tool rests.
- Cast iron construction gives the lathe rigid structure to increase accuracy when cutting.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps with hands-on woodworking experience.
|TPI||1" x 8|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||44x60x36|
* specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
Click HERE for More Information