Innovative bit featuring a backcutter for milling both the front and the back of the panel in the same cut. Bits are supplied with a 5/8-Inch and 1-1/4-Inch bearings for taking two shallow passes and working with total security. Equipped with a bearing for easy template work, this tool features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
From the Manufacturer
These innovative bits feature a back cutter which allows milling of both the front and back of the panel in the same cut. The bits are supplied with both 5/8-Inch and 1-1/4-Inch diameter bearings, allowing you to take two shallow passes for added safety.
- Board Thickness from 3/4 to 13/16-Inch, 3-5/64-Inch Overall Length. Use on router tables only.
- Mills both the front and the back of the panel in the same cut.
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-Kickback Design, Equipped with Bearing.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).