Type a description for this product
This CNC table saw lets you store cut programs to ensure accuracy on high-volume, 3-shift schedules. With the sliding table, you need only one operator to cut 10-foot panels. Order this sliding table saw for sale today.
- 7.5 hp motor with 4 speeds: 3,000, 4,000, 5,000, and 6,000 rpm.
- Set the RPM by manually moving the belts to different gears.
- Digital readout (DRO) shows the blade speed to help with repeatability.
- Comes standard with a 12” blade, but accepts up to a huge 16” blade.
- Table wood saw turns on a 1” arbor.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 1 hp scoring blade spins at 8,000 rpm to ensure a crisp, clean cut. No need to spend extra time on sanding afterwards.
- 5.7” touchscreen control panel has a 300 program memory capacity.
- You can program the cutting width, blade tilt, and blade height of the main saw, as well as the scoring blade height.
- Save cut settings for a given application or schedule (for example, “Monday Cuts”), so they’re the same each time.
- Simply choose your desired cut program, and the system will take the table to the right settings. Then, manually push the wood towards the blade.
FENCES, TABLE, AND TRUNNION:
- Includes fences for ripping, crosscut, and angled cuts.
- Servo motor moves the rip fence into place as programmed. No need to read scales. Just dial it in.
- 2-position rip fence can lift out of the way for crosscutting.
- Cast iron frame backs the rip fence, keeping it parallel to the saw.
- Crosscut fence offers 2 DROs (one for the main gantry fence and one for the extension) for repeatability.
- Angle fence is scaled for precision.
- Heavy cast steel trunnion has boxed (not dovetailed) ways for extra rigidity.
- Enormous 15” x 125” sliding table is made of anodized, fully-extruded aluminum, so it’ll stay true and square.
- Table slides on 4 precision shafts made of polished steel for the smoothest slide possible.
- Fully welded base made of 12-gauge steel reduces vibrations, maintains alignment, and keeps cuts accurate.
- Wiper system in the shafts eliminates build-up from sawdust and grease.
- You can slide a whole sheet of 4’ x 8’ material so easily you’d never think there’s weight on it.
- Load lock prevents the table from budging when you’re setting down large sheets of wood.
- 4” main dust port that you can hook up to an extraction system and keep your shop clean.
SAFETY, PARTS, AND WARRANTY:
- Includes safety blade guards for straight or angled cuts that you can switch in seconds.
- We typically keep replacement parts in stock for quick shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of customer reps—all with hands-on machine experience—are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
Recommended for: Industrial production, especially cabinetry manufacturers, lumber liquidators, and railroad yards.
|Table Size (Length)||126"|
|Table Size (Width)||15"|
|Belt/Blade Size||16" Max diameter(** When using a 16" blade, the saw blade will be 1" higher than table when in the lowest position)|
|Max Stock Width||51"|
|Table Saw Blade Diameter||12"|
|Table Saw Arbor||1"|
|Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90°||5" with 16" blade|
|Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45°||3.25" with a 16" blade|
|Table Saw Scoring Blade RPM||8000|
|Table Saw Scoring Blade Diameter||4.5"|
|Table Saw Scoring Blade Arbor||7/8"|
|Power||220V Three Phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||91x53x42, 80x16x17, 131x20x17|
* specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
Click HERE for More Information