Dake F-20 20 Ton Utility Hydraulic Press
Dake’s line of utility presses might look small but they are extremely durable. The perfect addition for any home or hobby shop. The F-20 model is a 20 ton capacity floor press with a quick, 2-speed pump. For custom applications, a traversing head and removable nose piece come standard. Complete with table plates, gauge, and manual.
- Heavy steel channel frame and table
- Long 8” stroke
- Self-contained fast, efficient two speed hand operated pump conveniently located
- Traversing head L/R for off center pressing applications
- Removable nose piece to allow for custom nose piece installation
- Table can be adjusted for maximum or minimum vertical opening to accommodate a variety of work pieces and to minimize required ram travel
- Large diameter, single acting polished piston with internal spring return to eliminate external pinch points
- Comes complete with table plates, gauge, and owner’s manual
- Steel channel and frame
- Traversing head
- Removable nose piece
- Table plates
- Step nose piece
- Model | F-20
- Number | 972220
- Capacity | 20 ton
- Operation | Manual
- Horsepower | n/a
- Voltage | n/a
- Width between uprights | 22"
- Width between table channels | 4"
- Minimum ram to table | 4"
- Maximum ram to table | 39"
- Ram travel | 8"
- Screw Travel | n/a
- Horizontal workhead travel | left/right of center
- Footprint | 34" x 26"
- Height | 70"
- Weight | 283 lbs
- Base | 34" x 26"
- Ram advance speed | 3/16" per stroke
- Pressing speed | n/a
- RPM | n/a
- Air Pressure | n/a