G0606X1 12" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Extreme Table Saw
Enjoy all the innovation this large-capacity saw has to offer!
This Extreme Series Table Saw with side and outfeed table extensions is designed to handle the largest of panels, providing ample workpiece support before, during, and after the cut. Features include a digital readout for bevel angle, storage shelves, a user-friendly blade guard, a riving knife, and an efficient dust management system that includes an internal dust port and a sloped cabinet floor that directs saw dust into the 4" dust port.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G0606X1 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0606X1 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table saw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired for 220V), 3-phase, 19.5A/10A
- Rip capacity: 52" right, 18" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 4"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/4"
- Table size with extension: 69-1/2" x 78-3/4"
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17-1/4"
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/4"
- Arbor diameter: 1"
- Arbor speed: 3600 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 3/4"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 22-1/2" L x 24" W
- Overall dimensions: 91" W x 93" D x 42-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 861 lbs.
- Digital readout for bevel angle
- Right and rear extension tables
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron trunnions
- 3/8" x 3/4" T-slots and miter gauge
- Smooth and quiet poly-V serpentine belt drive system
- Steel cabinet
- Hinged motor cover
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection and lock-out padlock
- Quick-change between riving knife and splitter guard
- Includes 12" x 60T blade and push stick
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $250.