Type a description for this product here...If you are looking for a highly sophisticated Mill/Drill with all the bells and whistles, look no further than this gorgeous 1-1/2 HP Mill/Drill. This machining center incorporates high-level features such as a 3-axis digital DRO, a variable-speed X-axis power feed, and a powered headstock for quickly setting the desired Z-height. This Mill/Drill is also equipped with a variable-speed 1-1/2 HP hi-torque motor with a digital RPM readout, an R-8 spindle, and a fine feed depth control as well as a spindle-depth DRO for accurate and repeatable cuts. The 7" x 29" milling table allows ample room for projects of all sizes, while a 1-1/8” drilling capacity provides stout cutting capability. With all of these amazing features, the G0935 1-1/2" Mill/Drill with Power Head & Stand is in a class of its own.
- 3-axis DRO
- Quill DRO with 0.001" resolution
- Variable-speed spindle with digital RPM display
- Variable-speed X-axis power feed table
- Coarse and fine spindle downfeed
- Forward/reverse spindle control
- Dovetail column with electrically driven push-button elevation control
- LED work light
- Includes 1/2" drill chuck with arbor
- Stand with cabinet included
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 13A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Swing: 20"
- Collars calibrated: 0.001"
- T-slots: 3 @ 1-3/8 centers, 3/16" W
- Table size: 29" x 7"
- Longitudinal travel: 19-11/16"
- Cross travel: 8-3/4"
- Headstock travel: 9-3/4"
- Drilling capacity: 1- 1/8"
- Variable Spindle Speed: Low 100-2000 RPM/ High 100-5000 RPM