Grizzly took their new G1023RL table saw with riving knife & made it even better by including a built-in router table that doubles as a table extension wing. The router table includes support legs & universal T-track router clamping system, & the Shop Fox® Classic Fence included for the table saw doubles as a router table fence. You'll find that using this system is actually much nicer & more convenient than using a typical router table or hand held router for those cuts where the fence is not required to be offset, especially if the table saw is set up with large outfeed tables. Another great advantage is being able to make laser straight dadoes without having to change table saw blades.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 14A
- Solid cast-iron table is first heat treated to remove warpage, then milled perfectly flat & ground to a mirror like finish
- Fully assembled table size: 48"W x 27"D
- Table has T-slots so your miter gauge will not fall off the table when retracted
- 5/8" diameter arbor is long enough to accept dado blades up 7/8"
- Extra large handwheels are the heaviest in the industry and really ease arbor movement
- Cutting capacity: 8" left and 32" right of blade
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90° 3"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45° 2-1/8"
- 4" dust port included
- Magnetic safety switch
- One piece steel cabinet type stand
- All sealed ball bearing construction
- Serpentine drive belt
- Powder coated paint
- Quick change between riving knife & splitter guard
- Base dimension: 20-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 550 lbs.
- Includes 10" x 40T blade!