Stop fine metal particulate in its tracks with our new 22" x 62" Metalworking Downdraft Table. The all-steel construction offers a solid platform for any grinding task, and the dual 3/4 HP motors and squirrel-cage impellers ensure you have the suction needed to catch larger particulate. The four built-in, 200-micron filters are designed to accommodate an array of metal sanding, grinding, soldering, and polishing applications, and cleanup is a breeze with two large, easily-removable swarf trays. With a table load capacity of up to 440 lbs., and particulate suction of up to 3700 CFM, this downdraft table is sure to bring a higher-degree of cleanliness and safety to your metalworking shop.
- Designed to accommodate metal sanding, grinding, soldering, and polishing applications
- Two easy to clean swarf trays
- Dual 9-1/2" x 7" squirrel cage fans
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Quiet operation
- 1/8" thick steel table inserts
- Adjustable, vibration-dampening rubber feet
- Paddle safety switch with removable key
- 110V power requirement
- Motors: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, TENV capacitor-start induction (x2)
- Amps: 6A (x2)
- Table surface area: 21-1/2" x 61-1/2"
- Floor to table height: 29-1/2"
- Table load capacity: 440 lbs.
- Airflow rating: 3700 CFM
- Inlet hole diameter: 8"
- Outlet size: 10" x 8"
- Impeller size: 9-1/2" x 7" squirrel cage (x2)
- Number of filters: 4
- Filter size: 20" x 16" x 1"
- Filter micron: 200
- Footprint size: 21" x 62"
- Overall size: 65" L x 33-1/2" H x 24" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 349 lbs.