Type a description for this pr
Built for years of heavy cutting, this numerically controlled shear makes industrial production runs more efficient. Blade gap and rake angle adjustment ensure high cut quality.
- These hydraulic sheet metal shears cut up to 52”-wide sheet metal.
- Maximum capacity of ¼” mild steel.
- 15 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Upper blade carriage that rides in a 3-axis bearing housing.
- Heavy-duty precision ground and hardened rail system gives you unbeatable accuracy and long blade life.
- Front and rear supports and side guides help you keep material square to the blade.
- Roller infeed table makes it easy to maneuver heavy plate steel for the next cut.
- 8 hydraulic hold-downs provide 3.2 tons of pressure each, preventing sheet metal from lifting.
- Programmable quick-change backgauge rides on a screwball rail system with a positioning encoder.
- Switch between 3 modes as needed:
- Jog mode: Inching the blade down to the material.
- Single cycle mode: One cut for one pedal push.
- Automatic cycling mode: Continuously cutting for production runs.
- Piece counter makes it simpler to do production runs.
- Remote operator control pendant houses an E-Stop button and foot pedal controls.
- Simple handle lets you adjust the blade gap in seconds to avoid crimping or folding, particularly with thinner material.
- Adjustable rake angle can change for your material thickness, giving you cleaner cuts and reducing strain on the hydraulics.
- It’s simple to set the rake angle: just hit a button, move the lever, and a light goes on when you reach the correct angle.
- High carbon chromium blades that have several edges (2 on top, 4 on bottom), so you can flip them several times before you need to resharpening.
- Shadow light stretches the entire length of the web width for proper placement of the beginning of the cut, for those one-off shearing requirements.
- Fully welded plate steel framework maintains stability, reduces flex, and minimizes burr.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock blades and replacement parts at our Wisconsin warehouse; we can ship them out quickly.
- Our team of Baileigh reps, all with hands-on metalworking experience, are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
Also available in a non-programmable version, the SH-5203-HD.
You can add an optional sheet support system to this model. Please call us for details.
|Blade Rake Angle||.5 to 2.0 degrees|
|Back Gauge Length||23.62"|
|Strokes Per Minute||30 - 42|
|Front Gauge Length||39.37"|
|Blade Gap Adjustment||Manual, Lever Acuated|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Minimum Material Thickness||24ga|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||90x73x68|
* specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
Click HERE for More Information