This 20”-wide thickness planer can quickly turn rough lumber into boards with smooth faces. Heavy cast iron and steel construction keeps the material steady and supported.
- 5 hp motor turns the cutter head at a whopping 5,000 rpm.
- Straight 4-knife cutter head comes standard.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so it can work almost anywhere.
- Fully cast iron 20” x 25.75” table with 15” extensions can expand to an impressive 20” x 55.75”.
- 2 speeds allow you to pick what’s right for your project:
- 20 feet per minute when you need to smooth boards in shorter amount of time.
- 16 feet per minute when you want a more refined finish or you’re working with tougher material.
- 8” maximum and .25” minimum cutting height.
- Maximum ⅛” cut depth.
- Handwheel with a scale on the side of the planer lets you precisely adjust the height in seconds.
- Cast iron frame on the top and bottom stabilizes the machine and helps it last longer.
- Magnetic safety switch automatically turns the machine off in case of a power outage or a problem with the current.
- Anti-kickback fingers grip the material so it’s less likely to shoot back out if the blades get jammed.
- Extra-large 5” dust port prevents clogging. You can easily hook up your dust collection system, so your shop stays clean with breathable air.
- Built-in wheels on the base allow you to move the machine around your shop and store it.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin warehouse for fast shipping.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means that you can call our team of experienced woodworkers whenever you have questions or need troubleshooting.
We recommend adding a spiral cutter head with rotatable carbide teeth that stay sharp longer.
|Table Size (Length)||55-3/4"|
|Table Size (Width)||20"|
|Maximum Depth of Cut (Resaw)||1/8"|
|Cutter Head Diameter||3-1/4"|
|Max Stock Width||20"|
|Number of Knives||4|
|Maximum Stock Height||8"|
|Minimum Stock Thickness||1/4"|
|Minimum Stock Length||8"|
|Feed Speed||16/20 FPM|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x55|
* specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
Click HERE for More Information