Type a description for this product h
At 18 strokes per minute with an NC programmable backgauge, this hydraulic shear was designed for production. Its adjustable blade gap and rake angle ensure accuracy.
- 120” length for up to 10-foot sheets.
- Maximum capacity of ¼”-thick mild steel.
- 15 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Uses only the best components, like Schneider electrical parts, Rexroth hydraulics, and NOK seals from Japan.
- Hydraulics are located in the front for simple fluid changes. Just lift the panels using the convenient handles.
- Squaring arms support the material and keep it square to the blade.
- Roller infeed tables, mounted on the front, help you load heavy materials.
- Fully programmable backgauge is accurate to =/- .01mm.
- Internal memory can hold up to 100 programs.
- Adjustable blade gap prevents crimping or folding. Just turn the handwheel.
- You can adjust the raked angle for your material thickness to minimize burr and reduce strain on the hydraulics. Press a button, then pull the lever until the light goes on.
- Comes standard with shadow line positioner for accurate material placement.
- Fully welded and integrated steel plate frame eliminates vibrations and stress on the cutting process.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock blades and other replacement parts, so we can get them to you quickly.
- Includes lifetime technical support from our team of reps, all with hands-on metalworking experience.
You can add an optional sheet support system to this model at the time of order. Please call us for details.
|Thickness (mild steel)||.250"|
|Max. Material Thickness (Stainless Steel)||.125"|
|Blade Rake Angle||.5 to 1.5 Degrees|
|Blade Clearance||Manual Hand Wheel|
|Back Gauge Length||25.6" Motorized|
|Strokes Per Minute||15|
|Power||220V 3-Phase / 60 Hertz|
|Minimum Material Thickness||18ga.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||164x80x74 & 69x48x9|
* specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
Click HERE for More Information