Type a descr
Looking for the most reliable ¼” mild steel hydraulic shear on the market? You found it. With a Schneider NC controller and a steel plate frame, this shear was built for heavy production.
- Can cut up to 10-foot wide metal sheets.
- ¼” thick mild steel capacity.
- Also makes quality cuts in lighter gauge materials.
- 20 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 20 to 30 strokes per minute—faster cycle times than many comparable shears.
- Upper blade carriage rides in a 3-axis bearing housing.
- Precision ground and hardened rail system offers unbeatable accuracy and longer blade life.
- Touchscreen NC controller, made by Schneider, and foot pedal make this shear easy to operate.
- Controller lets you program the backgauge to make the best use of each piece of steel.
- You can program repeated sequences of pieces with different cut lengths.
- Backgauge positioner rides on a screwball rail system and uses an encoder for accuracy.
- Switch between 3 modes as needed:
- Jog mode: Inching the blade down to the material.
- Single cycle mode: One cut for one pedal push.
- Automatic cycling mode: Continuously cutting for production runs.
- Piece counter makes production runs more efficient.
- Quick-change blade gap adjustment prevents the material from folding.
- Rake angle adjustment improves the cut quality, reduces wear and tear on hydraulics, and prolongs blade life.
- Multiple-sided high chromium blades (2 sides on top, 4 on bottom) can be flipped and sharpened many times, saving you money.
- Fully welded plate steel frame maintains stability and helps prevent burring.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock replacement blades and parts so we can ship them out quickly.
- Our team of representatives, all with hands-on experience, are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
You can add an optional sheet support system to this model. Please call us for details.
|Back Gauge Length||17161|
|Thickness (SS)||1/4" (7 ga.)|
|Strokes Per Minute||20 – 30|
|Front Gauge Length||39.37"|
|Blade Angle||1/2° – 2° Adjustable|
|Blade Gap Adjustment||Manual, Lever Acuated|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Minimum Material Thickness||24ga|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||166x75x85|
* specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
Click HERE for More Information
iption for this product here...