Dual Pedestal Stainless Steel Hose Reel
Reelcraft’s stainless steel hose reels are ideal for food processing, pre-rinse, wash down, chemical transfer and industrial-solvent handling. Also suitable for coastal, offshore and on-board ship in marine applications where the harsh environment of salt water spray requires the use of stainless hose reels. Swivel include Viton O-rings. Note: Standard latch parts are made from aluminum. Series 80000 and D80000 stainless reels have an aluminum fluid path. Stainless latch parts and fluid path are available as a standard option by placing a -S at the end of the part number. Example: OLS-S
- Reinforced steel | The steel guide arm and dual pedestal base are stamped with ribs and gussets and robotically welded to insure maximum strength and lightest possible weight. The unitized cast fluid path and ratchet reduce wearable parts and ease of assembly.
- Full flow stress free swivel design | The full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to insure maximum service life.
- Quality finish and corrosions resistant | Stainless steel components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion.
- Part Number | D83000 OLS
- Series | 80000
- Weight (lbs) | 84
- Hose I.D. (in) | 3/4"
- Hose O.D. (in) | 1.188
- Hose Length (ft) | 75
- Pressure (psi) | 500
- Hose End (in) | 0
- Inlet (in) | 3/4 NPT(F)
- Reel Outlet (in) | 3/4 NPT(F)
- Hose Included | No
- Max Temperature (°F) | 210
- UPC 699567002642