Built of fully integrated and welded all-steel plate, this pneumatic shear will last for many years. The air powered sheet metal shear is perfect for schools and shops cutting 16 gauge mild steel or lighter. Order this air sheet metal shear from Baileigh Industrial today.
- Cuts up to 52”-wide sheet metal.
- Requires only compressed air between 90 and 115 psi.* No electrical power needed.
- Regulator lets you control the airflow.
- Can cut at 20 strokes per minute for high production.
- High-chromium carbon blades have multiple cutting surfaces for extended life between re-sharpening.
- Oilers make maintenance easy and allow you to keep the machine running smoothly with less friction.
- Working table offers integrated squaring stops with scale.
- Includes front and back material supports as well as side guide.
- Manual rack and pinion backgauge with quick lock and measuring scale help you easily make repeatable cuts.
- This Pneumatic Sheet Metal Shear is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep replacement blades and other parts in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone from our in-house team of knowledgeable reps.
*Available at many hardware stores.
|Back Gauge Length||24"|
|Thickness (SS)||16 ga. (20 ga.)|
|Front Gauge Length||24"|
|Minimum Material Thickness||24ga|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||75x33x55|
* specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
Click HERE for More Information
description for this product here...