Grizzly G1026 3 HP Shaper
Perfect balance of performance and price.
None of our competitors even come close to this price point!
The G1026 is a well-built machine that makes building cabinet doors a breeze. Constructed with a precision-ground cast-iron table matched to a 3 HP motor that will prove to be a dynamic teaming.
Each of the three spindles that come with the G1026 is designed to work efficiently with different sized cutters and spacers.
The shaper is supplied with three table inserts which give you four possible opening diameters in the shaper table surface.
The fence utilizes a two-piece adjusting system. Each fence face is independently adjustable to compensate for different cutting thicknesses and special shaping applications.
Like all Grizzly shapers, the G1026 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts, and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1026’s manual was written in-house and is packed with useful information.
The technical support team is U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the shaper are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Certified to CSA & UL standards
Made in Taiwan
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum cutter height: 2-1/2"
- Maximum cutter diameter: 5-1/2"
- Spindle diameters: 1/2", 3/4", 1"
- Spindle lengths: 2-3/4", 3", 3-1/2"
- Spindle capacity under nut: 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/2"
- Spindle speeds: 7000 & 10,000 RPM
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Spindle openings: 1-1/2", 3", 4", 7"
- Table counterbore: 7" dia. x 5/8" deep
- Table size: 28-1/4" x 30-1/2"
- Floor-to-table height: 34"
- Footprint: 21" x 23-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 30" W x 30-1/2" D x 39-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 392 lbs.
- Spindle reversing switch
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Fully-adjustable guard
- Spring-steel hold-downs on fence
- Includes three interchangeable spindles
- Includes three table inserts
- Includes miter gauge