Cut panels & wide stock all day long with this 10" Heavy-Duty Cabinet Table Saw. A 52" rip capacity & extended side & rear tables will support a full sheet of plywood, making ripping & cross cutting operations safe & simple. A guard with splitter or interchangeable riving knife helps prevent binding and kickback, and a rail mounted magnetic switch with thermal overload protection provides additional safety features. Bevel cutting is also safe & precise with the left tilting blade & digital angle display. Includes a miter gauge and 10" blade.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron trunnions
- 3/8" x 3/4" T-slots & miter gauge
- 4" dust port
- Power transfer: Serpentine belt
- Steel cabinet
- Hinged motor cover
- Right hand and rear extension tables
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Quick release steel splitter
- Digital readout for bevel angle
- Includes 10" x 40T blade
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase
- Amps: 13
- Blade tilt: Left, 45°
- Table height from floor: 34-7/8"
- Table size with extension: 27" x 75-3/4"
- Arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Maximum dado width: 3/4"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90°: 3-3/16"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/16"
- Maximum rip capacity: 52" right, 18" left
- Distance from front of table to blade at maximum cut: 10-5/16"
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 14-7/8"
- Overall dimensions: 91-1/2"L x 75"W x 40-5/8"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 703 lbs.